- Current Prices:$299,900 to $589,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,403 to 3,655Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1 acres
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Erin Hills features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,948 to as high as $7,757. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The lot sizes in the area average about a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.