- Current Prices:$289,873 to $397,000
- Closed Prices:$289,000 to $639,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$20/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,131 to 3,904Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Erin Hills are about $220,000 – $580,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.