- Current Prices:$129,000 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$89,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$226,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$303,$175 to $228/quarter,$0 to $512.25,$0 to $500/mo,$175 to $913
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:966 to 6,664Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Errol Estate is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $1,152, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,077 to as high as $6,854. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $1,152. Property taxes for the year can range from $526 to $1,718.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.