- Current Prices:$570,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $595,000
- Median Sale Price:$490,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$323
- Association Fee Ranges:$106,$80 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:905 to 2,074Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Escondido Hills features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Escondido Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Escondido Hills are about $250,000 – $525,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.