- Current Prices:$413,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $523,000
- Median Sale Price:$396,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$313
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $391/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,163 to 1,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eskaton Village are $425,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.