- Current Prices:$299,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$288,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$321
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$659 to $837/mo,$0 to $2571/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:841 to 1,534Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Essex Tower are about $220,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 assigned space, 1 space and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.