- Current Prices:$2,050,000
- Closed Prices:$1,560,000 to $3,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$409
- Association Fee Ranges:$489 to $974/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:4,855 to 6,197Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Estates At Gainey Ranch are about $1,495,000 – $2,150,000 and sit on 11465-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.