- Current Prices:$262,000 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$206,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$319,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$610
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2016/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:517 to 1,589Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Estero Beach and Tennis Club offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $990 to $2,015, master fees ranging from $990 to $1,050. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,138 to as high as $7,306.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.