- Current Prices:$279,900 to $489,900
- Closed Prices:$299,800 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$225 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,096 to 6,114Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Estero River Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Estero River Heights are about $275,000 – $650,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.