- Current Prices:$290,000 to $665,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$402,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,549 to 4,521Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Estes Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Estes Hills are about $200,000 – $665,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.