- Current Prices:$273,000 to $305,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $354,900
- Median Sale Price:$279,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $55/mo,$150 to $165/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,610 to 6,304Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Estuary are about $215,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.