- Current Prices:$339,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$147,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$313,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$135/quarter,$40.84 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:894 to 3,374Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The home designs and prices in the community of Estuary are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $260 to $350, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,448 to as high as $6,173. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $260 to $350, and taxes for the year can range from $1,352 to $2,168.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.