- Current Prices:$175,000 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $610,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $20,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:460 to 5,303Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Euclid St Paul is a neighborhood in St Petersburg, Florida. Homes in Euclid St Paul are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Euclid St Paul typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.