- Current Prices:$232,000 to $759,000
- Closed Prices:$80,600 to $716,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$20,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:460 to 5,303Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Euclid St Paul are about $100,000 – $775,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.