- Current Prices:$590,000
- Closed Prices:$530,000 to $680,000
- Median Sale Price:$618,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $176/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:2,299 to 3,381Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Eureka Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eureka Village are $555,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.