- Current Prices:$1,255,000
- Closed Prices:$1,029,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,059,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$524
- Association Fee Ranges:$82,$78 to $83/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,244 to 2,618Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Evans Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Evans Point are about $675,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.