- Current Prices:$549,000 to $3,300,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $716,750
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$1475 to $2262/quarter,$0,$505 to $1904/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1963 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:1,058 to 5,027Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Everglades House are about $345,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.