- Current Prices:$889,000
- Closed Prices:$610,000 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$735,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$83/mo,$0,$0 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,704 to 6,026Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Evergreen Farm are about $425,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.