- Current Prices:$524,900
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $850,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1942 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:952 to 3,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Evergreen Historic District represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Evergreen Historic District are about $190,000 – $390,000 and sit on 12989.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.