- Current Prices:$209,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $791,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $580
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 5,979Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Evergrene features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $425 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,741 to as high as $11,613. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $425 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,559 to as high as $4,941. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.