- Current Prices:$348,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $918,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$1400 to $1419/quarter,$400 to $483/mo,$465 to $607
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 5,979Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Evergrene is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Evergrene are about $225,000 – $890,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.