- Current Prices:$295,000 to $869,000
- Closed Prices:$169,589 to $791,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $580
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 5,979Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Evergrene. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $425 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,275 to as high as $11,016. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $425 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,062 to as high as $4,941. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.