- Current Prices:$220,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $677,500
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$190 to $680,$75 to $250/quarter,$0,$0 to $97/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 4,286Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Exeter features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Exeter are about $165,000 – $575,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.