- Current Prices:$239,000 to $284,900
- Closed Prices:$244,900 to $299,500
- Median Sale Price:$279,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $442.48,$0 to $482/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 2,507Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Exeter are about $200,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.