- Current Prices:$1,110,000
- Closed Prices:$875,000 to $1,070,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,035,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$265 to $265.74/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:4,210 to 6,240Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Fair Oaks Chase are $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.