- Current Prices:$2,788,000 to $15,850,000
- Closed Prices:$1,278,000 to $11,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,605,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1304
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 9,694Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fair Oaks are about $650,000 – $6,250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, off street parking, attached garage, street and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.