- Current Prices:$2,099,900
- Closed Prices:$1,668,000 to $2,655,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,999,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$1265
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,228 to 2,957Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Fairbrae is a neighborhood in Sunnyvale, California. Homes in Fairbrae are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and attached garage, and homes in Fairbrae typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.