- Current Prices:$484,900 to $539,000
- Closed Prices:$475,000 to $870,000
- Median Sale Price:$511,009
- Average $ per sq ft:$310
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$237/quarter,$71 to $79/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,458 to 4,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Faircrest North are about $340,000 – $825,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.