- Current Prices:$325,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$72,000 to $584,000
- Median Sale Price:$363,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:904 to 4,141Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Fairfax Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairfax Hills are about $70,000 – $590,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.