- Current Prices:$929,000 to $935,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $539,900
- Median Sale Price:$404,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,818 to 4,248Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Fairfax Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairfax Hills are about $70,000 – $590,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.