- Current Prices:$229,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$173,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$136 to $498/mo,$150 to $510
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:5 to 2,908Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Fairfield at Boca offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,962 to as high as $5,065. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,582 to as high as $5,391. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.