- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$284,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$618 to $685/quarter,$0 to $216/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,432 to 1,565Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairfield are $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.