- Current Prices:$199,000 to $294,990
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $348,967
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$700 to $1000,$250 to $1100
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 3,545Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Fairfield Inwood Park features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $1,100. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,288 to as high as $6,866.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.