- Closed Prices:$92,100 to $123,500
- Median Sale Price:$107,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 1,620Sq. Ft.
Fairfield is largely a attached home community. The homes in Fairfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairfield are about $60,000 – $120,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.