- Closed Prices:$92,100 to $123,500
- Median Sale Price:$107,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 1,620Sq. Ft.
Fairfield is a neighborhood in Lakeland, Florida. Homes in Fairfield are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Fairfield typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.