- Current Prices:$83,500 to $99,900
- Closed Prices:$72,350 to $123,500
- Median Sale Price:$94,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$162 to $266/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:350 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Fairfield Village are about $40,000 – $125,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.