- Current Prices:$185,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$166,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1300,$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,469 to 4,035Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4acres
The style of homes in Fairfield Village South run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $1,300. Property taxes range from as low as $4,688 to as high as $11,370.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.