- Current Prices:$1,950,000
- Closed Prices:$820,000 to $4,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$601
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,421 to 4,710Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Fairhaven is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairhaven are about $355,000 – $5,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.