- Current Prices:$164,900 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$56 to $68,$56 to $262/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 2,161Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fairhaven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairhaven are about $70,000 – $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.