- Current Prices:$174,900 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $229,900
- Median Sale Price:$183,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $68,$56 to $88/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 2,161Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fairhaven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairhaven are about $70,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.