- Current Prices:$130,000
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $195,500
- Median Sale Price:$75,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1961
- Sq. Ft.:875 to 1,125Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fairlane Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairlane Heights are about $50,000 – $90,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport, and the community mostly features partial and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.