- Current Prices:$88,000
- Closed Prices:$52,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$92,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$88
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$79 to $120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,007 to 1,829Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The Fairlawn community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $75 to $102, and taxes for the year range from as low as $900 to as high as $1,389. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $75 to $102, and taxes for the year can range from $383 to $435.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.