- Current Prices:$78,000 to $88,000
- Closed Prices:$52,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$78,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$81
- Association Fee Ranges:$79 to $120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,007 to 1,920Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Fairlawn Townhouses is a neighborhood in Henrico, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are two story style, and they were built between 1971 and 1977. Homes in Fairlawn Townhouses are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.