- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$339
- Association Fee Ranges:$330 to $335/mo,$0 to $335
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,017 to 1,179Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Fairmont Hill features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Fairmont Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairmont Hill are $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.