- Current Prices:$998,000 to $1,190,000
- Closed Prices:$700,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,124,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$784
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $270/mo,$0 to $270,$25 to $100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,060 to 2,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairmont are about $340,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, attached, garage, auto door, interior access, street and tandem parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.