- Current Prices:$179,900 to $219,900
- Closed Prices:$112,500 to $311,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,300
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$36/mo,$120/quarter,$0 to $50,$35 to $182
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,265 to 4,119Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairmont Park are about $95,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.