- Current Prices:$135,000
- Closed Prices:$53,505 to $119,500
- Median Sale Price:$96,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$81
- Association Fee Ranges:$250,$249 to $273/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,190 to 1,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Fairmont Townhomes is a neighborhood in Pasadena, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1973 and 1973. Homes in Fairmont Townhomes are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Fairmont Townhomes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.