- Current Prices:$895,000 to $1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$324,900 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$781,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$422
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1904 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,018 to 4,767Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Fairview is a neighborhood in Arlington, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style. The community was originally developed around 1933, but new homes were built as recently as 2007. Homes in Fairview are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and garage, and homes in Fairview typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.