- Current Prices:$386,000 to $539,900
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$665,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$675 to $700
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 4,855Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Fairview Forest are about $100,000 – $690,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.