- Closed Prices:$87,500 to $323,990
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $130/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1911 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:676 to 2,757Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
The community of Fairview Park has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $115 to $130, and taxes for the year range from as low as $709 to as high as $4,484. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $115 to $130, and taxes for the year are around $998.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.