- Current Prices:$369,500 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$284,539 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$397,498
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$0 to $355/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,719 to 4,194Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Fairview Pointe is a neighborhood in Pompano Beach, Florida. Homes in Fairview Pointe are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Fairview Pointe typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.