- Current Prices:$470,000 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $400/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,719 to 2,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Fairview Pointe is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairview Pointe are about $305,000 – $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2 or more spaces and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.