- Current Prices:$149,700
- Closed Prices:$41,000 to $229,000
- Median Sale Price:$152,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$645/quarter,$0 to $298,$170 to $195/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1959
- Sq. Ft.:380 to 1,116Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Fairview features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairview are about $30,000 – $195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, other, carport, none and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.