- Current Prices:$265,000 to $304,900
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$231,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$36 to $85/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,281 to 3,081Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Fairway Ridge is a neighborhood in Gurnee, Illinois. Homes in Fairway Ridge are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Fairway Ridge typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished or unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.