- Current Prices:$300,000 to $669,990
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $688,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$864,$0,$686 to $2200,$60 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,246 to 6,621Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Fairwood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairwood are about $270,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.