- Current Prices:$699,888
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $655,000
- Median Sale Price:$617,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$313
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,651 to 2,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Falcon Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Falcon Ridge are about $430,000 – $730,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.