- Current Prices:$179,900 to $199,500
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $274,500
- Median Sale Price:$253,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:1,836 to 2,288Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Falling Creek Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Falling Creek Hills are about $70,000 – $175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, other and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.