- Current Prices:$689,900 to $845,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $1,020,000
- Median Sale Price:$594,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$2325 to $2500
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:4,266 to 6,356Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Falls At Champion Forest are about $530,000 – $950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.